CARPENTRY SUB-TRADE CREWS
FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY – TO START IMMEDIATELY
WHAT THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL LOOK LIKE:
• Licensed journeyman carpenter certificate with 5 years in high-end residential construction (and a well established Sub-contracted crew).
• Blue print and specification reading ability.
• Good oral/written communication & leadership skills.
• A solid understanding of the OBC.
• Excellent rough framing skills including all rafter and truss layout. Hand framed rafter layout is a mandatory pre-requisite.
• Sound knowledge of all aspects of residential construction.
• Great attitude to work in a team environment
• Own transportation with clean driver’s abstract.
You will report directly to the Site Supervisor.
This is a hands-on carpenter’s position.
Please submit your resume to :
Rhondi St.Onge Peacock,
Tamarack North Ltd ~ A Proud Employee Owned Company
Fax: 705-765-1366 or Email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please.